parsQube: Your experts in the handling of large XML data volumes
Requirements and data analysis, project monitoring, application development, XML development and seminars
- You have large data volumes available and you want to make use of the added value from the economic correlations of your data (predictive analytics)?
- You want (or have to) work with structured XML data?
- Your demands in the data quality have increased?
- You want a more flexible access to your data?
That's why you require a possibility to process large volumes of data efficiently. As specialists for data analysis und application development, we find the optimal solution for the management, maintenance and preparation of your data.
With more than 10 years of professional experience in the field of data analysis and data processing, we can support your projects on the basis of unstructured data (Java and Python) as well as of structured data XML, XPath and XQuery.
We cooperate with the largest open source providers of XML databases on the market and we know how to make targeted use of the various systems.
On the basis of our know-how in the field of XML, we create best fitting solutions for your special requirements and realise them together with you. At your request, we also develop applications for commercial XML databases.
We accompany you in each upstream and downstream phase of the introduction of your XML database solution, e.g., by seminars, workshops or support. If required, we also support you in the IT project management (classic models according to GPM/IPMA and agile method).
parsQube offers seminars and inhouse trainings on the following topics:
- Project management in the IT
- Project management introduction
- Advanced project management
- Project management for experts
- Training & coaching for project managers
- Agile project management
- Scrum review in your company
- Introduction to the XML technology (XML and XSLT)
- Regular Expressions
- XQuery basics
- XQuery for advanced users
- Java for beginngers
- Java and XML
- Modern work organisation
Introduction to XML technologies and useful links
You have questions on XML, XPath or XQuery? On our info pages to XML technologies you can find comprehensive explanations with illustrative examples.