Classical project management
We offer all four levels of qualification according to the IPMA (International Project Management Association) standard.
Our trainers are accredited and certified according to IPMA, so that we can also initiate appropriate certifications if required.
We offer the following:
Since 2012 we have been working with classical methods of project management according to IPMA.
Here you can find more details about our offer:
- Project management basis: Basic certificate in project management GPM
- IPMA Level D: Qualification & certification as project management expert GPM(R)
- IPMA Level C: Qualification & certification as project manager GPM(R)
- IPMA Level B: Qualification & certification as senior project manager GPM(R)
- IPMA Level A: Qualification & certification as project director GPM(R)
Please note: Normally, our seminars and workshops are held in German. If you would like to have more information about our training courses in English, please send a mail to kontakt@parsQube.de.
We offer all trainings and coachings together with our cooperation partner Steinbeis Transferzentrum ITPM. In this way, we can optimally consider the aspects "project management", "leadership" and "change" for our customers.
|Conditions:||Interest in agile project management / first experiences as project team member or subproject manager are helpful.|
|Further offers:||Certifications according to Scrum.org and further customized seminars and workshops for the "agile project management" can be arranged in direct consultation. We are looking forward to your request.|
|Registration:||E-mail to kontakt@parsQube.de or by phone: +49-(0)721-402485-12|
|Contact:||parsQube GmbH |